In order to keep our patients, their families and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
1. Beginning July 5th, we will invite one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments.
2. To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (610) 642-1160 or text us at (610) 609-7269.
3. We ask you to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
4. When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at the door of the hospital or at your car.
5. A hospital team member will accompany you and your pet directly into an exam room.
6. Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit, additionally hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
7. Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
8. Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
9. Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
10. Pet and prescription pick-up and drop-off will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
11. Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we are continuously adapting
our workflow and protocols to ensure we're safely providing the necessary
support for your pets.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (610) 642-1160.
“Highly professional care!”- David Allen
“The care, knowledge & compassion are exceptional!”- Re my cat, Mango (owner: Pinky)
“A place that loves pets”- Sid