In order to keep our patients, their families and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
We are temporarily returning to curbside check-in and check-out services. All communication regarding the exam, estimates, and diagnostic results will take place over the phone.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please park in a numbered spot and call (919) 544-3758 when you arrive in the parking lot.
- We ask you to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- A staff member will meet you at your vehicle to take your pet into the hospital for evaluation while you remain in your car. Please have your cat in a carrier and/or your dog on a leash.
- We ask that you remain on the premises while your pet is examined and treated.
- The veterinarian will perform a full exam, then will call you on the number you provided to discuss their exam findings any concerns you may have, diagnostics, treatments, estimates, medications, and any other information involved.
- After approved treatments are completed, a staff member will return your pet directly to your vehicle and go over at-home care instructions.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority.
Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask
that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (610) 642-1160.
“Highly professional care!”- David Allen
“The care, knowledge & compassion are exceptional!”- Re my cat, Mango (owner: Pinky)
“A place that loves pets”- Sid