Our Veterinarian Services
Ardmore Animal Hospital Provides Quality, Compassionate Care
Ardmore Animal Hospital offers a wide range of services for your pets. At AAH, we believe in providing quality veterinary care that is also affordable and convenient. We offer a wide variety of services so you can be sure that whatever your pet needs, we can provide. We have over 25 years of experience and aim to build long-lasting relationships with all of our patients and their parents. Having a stronger bond with your pet will lead to better overall care.
Ardmore Animal Hospital is here for all of your pet’s needs. We want to be the one you can always rely on when your pet needs medical attention, whether it be an emergency, routine checkup, or anything in between.
- Dentistry: It’s crucial that your pet has proper routine dental care, as it is a critical part of keeping him or her healthy. Ardmore Animal Hospital offers full preventative dental care for all pets.
- Diagnostics: Our diagnostic exams will go a bit further than a routine physical exam to help identify the cause of any illnesses. Our Ardmore veterinarian hospital is equipped with an in-house laboratory.
- Pain Management: If your four-legged friend is recovering from surgery, illness, injury, or other pain, our staff can help with ongoing pain management.
- Spay & Neuter: These surgeries are a very important part of our preventative veterinary care.
- Surgery: When your pet requires surgery, the Ardmore Animal Hospital team offers the most compassionate services that include special boarding and grooming services through our neighbor facility, Leesport Pet Resort.
- Vaccinations: Vaccinations aren’t only for preventing your pet from disease, they also protect you and the rest of your family’s health.
- Wellness Plans: Ardmore Animal Hospital wants to promote a long and happy life for your pet, regardless of their age. We’ll make it easy to plan preventative care appointments and more.
- Wellness Visits: Routine wellness exams are crucial to maintaining the health and wellbeing of your pet, regardless of their age.
- Kitty Cottage: Going away on vacation? Don’t worry about your cat. With our boarding services, we’ll take great care of him or her.
To schedule an appointment for one of our veterinary services in Ardmore, reach out to our team today at (610) 674-6636.
“Highly professional care!”- David Allen
“The care, knowledge & compassion are exceptional!”- Re my cat, Mango (owner: Pinky)
“A place that loves pets”- Sid